Saturday, February 26, 2011

02-25-11 Father/Daughter Dinner, Alamo, CA - East Bay

Round Hill Country Club had Wolfgang Niesielski and myself out to draw caricatures once again.
Tonight we were joined by our colleague Gordon Ng.

This is another annual event I do. I'm not even sure how many years, but it's been quite a few.

The first part of the evening was super busy, but as the night wore on there were less and less girls in line.
Gordon was drawing in color all night long. Wolfgang was drawing profiles and adding bodies and animals as he usually does.
I spent most of the night drawing in black and white and averaging about 15 images per hour.
Toward the end I did a few caricatures in color.

Here's a shot of one of my final drawings of the night.


Special thanks go out to agent/entertainer Carla Winter and her CWE, Carla Winter's Entertainment, for our presence at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment