Friday, July 20, 2012

May 2012 Live Event Caricature

Once again May found me at many repeat events and clients and a few new. A Fry's Health Fair, African Appreciation Day at UC Santa Cruz, 50th Birthday (drawing at lots of 50th Birthday's this year), Cal State East Bay Concord, Proms, High School Grad Nights and an 8th Grade dinner/dance.
Fry's Health Fair in association with Jenkins Insurance Group (work with them often).


Artists' Open Studio Tour at Cal Punk Tattoo in Brentwood.
Studio tattooist Jerry! 
African Appreciation Day at UC Santa Cruz. (2nd time)



Drawn at a 50th Birthday Party in Bethel Island.
Cal State East Bay Live at Five event. (Drawn there many times)




Drawn at an Anniversary/Birthday Party in Pleasanton.
Las Lomas Prom at Aquarium of the Bay in SF.
Zach Trenholm and Madalyn Lopez also drew caricatures with me at the prom.
May is the start of Grad Night season and Hughson High has been my first for quite a few years. I've been drawing at Hughson's Grad Night since 2002.


Amador Senior Ball at Craneway Pavilion in Richmond through the Event Group.
I was drawing along side Rasa Vitalia at this event.

St. Patrick School of Marin has had me draw many years at their 8th Grade Graduation celebration.
It's a limited number of students so I do the event in color.




May was fun!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment