Saturday, March 5, 2011

03-04-11 GLO, San Francisco, SOMA

The first Friday of March found this artist drawing caricatures in San Francisco.

This is the 4th year in a row I've drawn at the GLO staff appreciation event.

I did lots of multiple person drawings. Here's some of the portraits I drew last night.

Next year I should bring bigger paper.
I was asked if I could draw 8 on a page!

Once in awhile I'll draw as many people as can get in front of me, but the evening was still early and I didn't want to wear myself out too soon.

This drawing came out great!

... and another 6 person drawing from the evening.


If I had to choose a favorite draw from last night's event ... this would be it.

These two wanted to look tough.


This was a fun event! I hope to be back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment